Grooming – Terms, Conditions and Policies
Please read these carefully : Once you make a booking for grooming at PURR you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms, conditions and policies below and agree to be bound by the following:
- If in the manager’s opinion my cat(s) require veterinary treatment I acknowledge that I will be liable for all veterinary expenses. I authorise PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to take my cat(s) to my nominated practice. However, if this is not practicable I authorise PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to take my cat to the closest veterinary surgeon or emergency center.
- I authorise the veterinary surgeon treating my cat(s) to: a. make all necessary decisions; b. carry out any necessary procedures that are in the cats best interests including euthanasia.
- I understand that I will be liable to pay PURR Luxury Cat Hotel a transport and travel for a fee of $150.00 per hour and a fee of$100.00 per hour for waiting and administration. All fees are due and payable at the time of checkout.
- I understand that I am directly responsible to pay all costs associated with the veterinary treatment either directly to the nominatedveterinary practice or to the veterinary surgeon.
- A current vaccination certificate must be supplied for each cat prior to admission.
- All cat(s) must have been treated for gastrointestinal worms within six (6) weeks before admission.
- The cat(s) that I am leaving in the care of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel are healthy to the best of my knowledge. I have disclosed all known health issues to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- I/we understand that elderly cats can be easily affected by stress situations such as grooming. PURR Luxury Cat Hotel is not liable for any adverse reactions, including death caused by grooming services to elderly cats.
- All cat(s) admitted for grooming are done so entirely at my own risk.
- All possessions/personal items left with the cat(s) at the time of admission are done so entirely at my own risk.
Aggressive Cats Policy
- I/we agree to pay a minimum of $150 fee if my cat becomes aggressive and scratches PURR Luxury Cat Hotels groomers during its groom.
- I/we agree to pay a minimum of $350 fee if my cat becomes aggressive and bites PURR Luxury Cat Hotels groomers during its groom.
Photographs, video and other media:
- I give permission for photos, videos and other media of my cat(s) to be taken and used at the discretion of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel for promotion material including all social medical, facebook or website.
General Terms and Conditions:
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to change opening hours at any time.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to amend its prices, terms, conditions and policies at any time.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to cancel or refuse a reservation or entry at any time up to and including check in.
- Cats can only be collected by the owner/s or a person with written authority from the owner.
- If additional cleaning is required an excess cleaning charge of $100.00 per hour will be charged.
Reservations and Cancelation Policies:
- I understand and agree that I am not entitled to a refund of my booking fee if I cancel my grooming booking.
- If my cat(s) damages property belonging to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel beyond what is deemed by the manager to be normal wear and tear then I am responsible for replacing the property and/or responsible for the repair costs plus an administration fee of $100.00.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable reservation fee will be charged in respect to all reservations. A reservation fee of 50% will be charged to reservations made in respect of peak periods being, Christmas holidays (December and January), Easter, ACT/NSW and public and school holidays are included. Minimum reservation for Christmas is seven (7) days and Easter and School holidays five (5) days. At all other times a reservation fee of 20% will be charge.
- Balance of the reservations made during Christmas Holidays will be taken on credit card on 1 November prior to Christmas and 4 weeks prior to the Easter periods or full payment at time of reservation. A 10% fee is applicable if payments are seven (7) days or more late.
- By booking my cat into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel I agree to all terms and policies. I certify to the accuracy of all information given about the cat. I/We acknowledge that booking my cat into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel it is deemed that a contract has been agreed to and it shall create a lien over the animal in favor of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel, which lien shall continue to exist whilst ever monies are owing pursuant to contract.
- I agree to pay the rate for boarding that is in effect on the date that the pet is checked into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- All charges incurred by me will be processed on a credit card on check in unless other payment arrangements have been made. If further costs are incurred then I agree that these costs will be processed on credit card when you collect your cat from PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- I will be liable to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel for any outstanding charges not paid.
- A booking fee of $50 per cat is required for all grooming bookings. This is non-refundable.
- Payment for grooming services is required prior to services being provided.
- I/we agree to pay a minimum $150 aggression fee is applicable to all grooming sessions if my cat bites or scratches PURR Luxury Cat Hotel’s groomers.
- No refund or transfer of booking fee if cancelled within 48 of the time/date of grooming session.
- Booking fee is not refundable but is transferrable to another time slot if cancelled prior to 48 hours before grooming session.
PURR Luxury Cat Hotel will only use the information provided by you for the purpose for which it was supplied and such information will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law.
Uncollected cat(s) policy:
If the cat(s) is not collected after their grooming session a minimum boarding fee of $50/day per cat will be charged. After 7 days from scheduled groom if the owner has not collected their cat(s) PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to arrange and pay for accommodation PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to rehome, sell and retains the proceeds or surrender it to the RSPCA.