[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” inline_fonts=”Arimo”]
Vaccination, Flea Control and Health Requirements
All of our guest need to be flea treated on arrival, desexed and provide a current vaccination certificate that confirms they have been vaccinated in the last 12 months.
If your cats vaccination is due close to or during your cats holiday with us please vaccinate your cat at least 2 weeks before their holiday at PURR. Please ensure your cat’s worming treatments are current.
All PURR’s guests will be treated with a flea prevention treatment when they arrive. The cost of this will be added to your account. We are happy for you to bring your own cat specific full spectrum flea treatment and apply it when you arrive.
For the safety of all of our guests it is very important that we ensure PURR Luxury Cat Hotel remains free of sickness. Unfortunately any cats that are suspected to be unwell or infectious will be required to obtain a veterinary certificate of health before checking into PURR.
What if my Cat needs medical attention?
If your cat shows signs of illness at anytime during their stay we have a quarantine accommodation available. Should your cat require veterinary attention until we will take your cat to your specified vet whenever possible, in the case of emergency we will take your cat to the closest veterinary surgery or the Animal Emergency Centre.
If your cat needs treatment during their holiday at PURR we will let you or your emergency contact know. If we are unable to get in contact we will proceed as best safeguards you cats health and well being.
A fee will be charged for this service, payable on discharge. All veterinary costs, transport and time charges will be the responsibility of the cats’ owner or care giver.
We are happy to give your cat any medications it needs that we can legally administer. Medications must be supplied or recommended by your vet, be clearly labeled and sufficient for your cat stay.
Cats that are dependent on 2 injections/medications at 12 hour intervals will incur a charge of $40 daily.
Simple medications placed on your cats food or rubbed into their ear will incur a $5 per administration.
We keep the cost of administering oral medication to a minimum however you will be charged according to how difficult your cat is to treat.
8:30-10:30am and 3:00-5:00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays
Cat check out and drop off times
Please Note: Check out is in the morning between 8:30-10:30am.
If you would like to check your cat out in the afternoon then an additional days boarding is charged.
8:30-10:30am and 3:00-5:00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays
When are you closed to the public?
We are closed on Public Holidays and Sundays.
If you cannot make our opening times we do offer a $150.00 Special Out of Hour pick up and drop off service
Due to council regulations these hours are restricted. Please contact us for further details
There is a minimum 7 days for Christmas Bookings. We are closed for pick up and drop off from 4:00pm on the 23rd December to 10:00am December 29th.
4:00pm Thursday prior to Easter to 8:30am Tuesday after Easter.
What’s for Dinner
We highly recommend that you bring your cats favourite food along for the duration of their holiday with us. Cats can have very sensitive tummies and sticking to the food they are used to helps them settle. Please bring enough food to feed your cat for the whole time it is with us.
Alternatively we are happy to feed our guests quality cat food.
Does PURR provide grooming services?
Yes we provide grooming services to our guests that are staying at PURR, please check out our Grooming page for more information.
Grooming services are available Monday -Friday for cats that are boarding with us subject to availability.
If you would like your cat to be professionally groomed please contact us.
Do You Have a Pickup & Drop Home Service? Yes, we transport your cat in style!
PURR’s Limousine Service provides door to door. We also arrange flights for you cat and will ensure they are checked onto their flight. We offer transfers to and from the Canberra Airport.
If you need emergency cat accommodation please call us. We will do everything we can to help.
Terms, Conditions and Policies
Please read these carefully : Once you make a booking at PURR you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms, conditions and policies below and agree to be bound by the following:
- If in the manager’s opinion my cat(s) require veterinary treatment I acknowledge that I will be liable for all veterinary expenses. I authorise PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to take my cat(s) to my nominated practice. However, if this is not practicable I authorise PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to take my cat to the closest veterinary surgeon or emergency center.
- I authorise the veterinary surgeon treating my cat(s) to: a. make all necessary decisions; b. carry out any necessary procedures that are in the cats best interests including euthanasia.
- I understand that I will be liable to pay PURR Luxury Cat Hotel a transport and travel for a fee of $150.00 per hour and a fee of $100.00 per hour for waiting and administration. All fees are due and payable at the time of checkout.
- I understand that I am directly responsible to pay all costs associated with the veterinary treatment either directly to the nominated veterinary practice or to the veterinary surgeon.
- A current vaccination certificate must be supplied for each cat prior to admission.
- All cat(s) have been treated for gastrointestinal worms within six (6) weeks before admission.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel is authorised to worm my cat(s) at my own expense at the time of admission, if I/we have not treated my cat(s) within the last six (6) week.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel is authorised to re-administer treatment for gastrointestinal worms every six (6) weeks from the date of admission at my own expense and to advise me accordingly.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel is authorised to administer flea treatment on arrival and every 30 days thereafter in event of a stay greater than 30 days at my expense. I/we understand that this is a mandatory requirement.
- The cat(s) that I/we am leaving in the care of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel are healthy to the best of my knowledge. I/we have disclosed all known health issues to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- All care will be exercised by PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to ensure that all medication is administered in accordance with the instructions proposed. PURR Luxury Cat Hotel accepts no responsibility in the event that we are unable to administer the medication due to the cat’s behavior. In the event that medications cannot be administered PURR Luxury Cat Hotel will (endevour to) contact the owner for instructions on how to proceed
- All cat(s) admitted are done so entirely at my own risk.
- All possessions/personal items left with the cat(s) at the time of admission are done so entirely at my own risk.
Photographs, video and other media:
14. I/We give permission for photos, videos and other media of my cat(s) to be taken and used at the discretion of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel for promotion material including all social medical, facebook or website.
General Terms and Conditions:
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to change opening hours at any time.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to amend its prices, terms, conditions and policies at any time.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to cancel or refuse a reservation or entry at any time up to and including check in.
- Cats can only be collected by the owner/s or a person with written authority from the owner.
- If additional cleaning is required an excess cleaning charge of $100.00 per hour will be charged.
Reservations and Cancelation Policies:
- I/we understand and agree that I/we are not entitled to a refund if I wish to check my cat(s) out early.
- If my cat(s) damages property belonging to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel beyond what is deemed by the manager to be normal wear and tear then I am responsible for paying for the replacement of the property and/or responsible for the repair costs plus an administration fee of $100.00.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable reservation 35% fee will be charged in respect to all reservations.
- Balance of the reservations is due 30 days prior to check in. A 10% fee is applicable for late payments
- We require 14 days notice to cancel or change a booking.
- By booking my cat into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel I/we agree to all terms and policies. I/we certify to the accuracy of all information given about the cat. I/we acknowledge that booking my cat into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel it is deemed that a contract has been agreed to and it shall create a lien over the cat(s) in favor of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel, which lien shall continue to exist whilst ever monies are owing pursuant to contract.
- I/we agree to pay the rate for boarding that is in effect on the date that the pet is checked into PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- All charges incurred by me will be processed on a credit card prior to check in unless other payment arrangements have been made. If further costs are incurred then I/we agree that these costs will be processed on credit card at the time of checked out of PURR Luxury Cat Hotel.
- I/we will be liable to PURR Luxury Cat Hotel for any outstanding charges not paid.
- Christmas : seven (7) day minimum charge for each cat boarding between 23 December and 29 December.
- PURR Luxury Cat Hotel is closed to the public from 4pm on 23 December to 10am 29 December inclusive. No cats can be picked up or dropped off during this period.
- Easter : Six (6) day minimum standard charge for each cat boarding during the Easter period.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the reservation being incurs a 10% fee.
- Cancellation 24 hours after reservation has been made:
- Peak periods – no refund or transfer;
- Off peak – no refund or transfer if cancelled within two (2) weeks of admission;
- Cancellation prior to two(2) weeks of admission – you forfeit the 35% booking charge or you may transfer your entire booking to another off peak booking within six (6) months of cancellation.
33. PURR Luxury Cat Hotel will only use the information provided by you for the purpose for which it was supplied and such information will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law.
34. Uncollected cat(s) policy:
If the cat(s) is not collected after 7 days from scheduled check out date and the owner has not contacted PURR Luxury Cat Hotel to arrange and pay for further accommodation PURR Luxury Cat Hotel reserves the right to rehome, sell and retains the proceeds or surrender it to the RSPCA.
The speed limit is 15km/h along our driveway – Please drive carefully and watch for wildlife.